Complex Care Management
Your Support Team for Self Mangement of Chronic Health Conditions
Are you living with multiple ongoing health conditions like diabetes, heart
failure, kidney disease or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Learn how to manage and understand these conditions with Complex Care Mangement
at Sierra View Medical Center. Your Wellness team of health professionals
is able to support you and help you achieve your healthcare goals through
coordinated care services. With these services, you can understand how
to manage your health conditions, discover nutritional support and self-management
skills, learn strategies to communicate with your family and doctor about
your health and improve your life with better control.
For information about Inpatient and Follow-Up care, click
Meet Your Wellness Team:
1. Care Coordinators - help you stay connected from hospital to home
2. Nurses - help you understand your health conditions and how to manage them
3. Pharmacists - help you manage your medications
4. Dietitians - help you discover healthier nutrition choices and exercise
5. Care Transition Coaches - help you feel empowered to talk to your doctors
more effectively and take charge of your own health
Together, we put the focus on your health, your goals and your life!
To schedule an appointment with the Complex Care Management team, please
call the Community Wellness Center at (559) 791-3847.